Wedding of Eleanor Christiansen and Costas (Gus) Poulos

Wedding of Eleanor Christiansen and Costas (Gus) Poulos.at Resurrection Church on November 30, 1947. (Courtesy Jim Poulos)

4 Comments

DeanaLM DeanaLM

Re: Wedding of Eleanor Christiansen and Costas (Gus) Poulos

Just found out Eleanor in above pic is/was my Grandfathers (Tom Mc Donald) cousin. Really nice to see pics of family from my mothers side all over this site. Thanks for posting all these old pictures.
Deana LM
Bob C Bob C

Re: Wedding of Eleanor Christiansen and Costas (Gus) Poulos

Is that the Tom McDonald from Aster Ct who'd be in his 60's now.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
DeanaLM DeanaLM

Re: Wedding of Eleanor Christiansen and Costas (Gus) Poulos

No sorry...He was from Bevy (think 77) Ct. He had 2 brothers Willie & Joe. (also a sister Agnes that died when she was about 20). He would be in his 90's now if was still alive. He had 3 daughters, Evelyn, Lorraine (my mom) & Agnes. They had a big family & most lived on Bevy Ct. I did see there was another Tom Mc Donald...think in pics from Resurrection. All the girls went there also. My maiden name is La Chance. Maybe that will give an idea of the family? My Aunt Evelyn, still has grown kids & grandkids living in the beach.
rizwanali123 rizwanali123

Re: Wedding of Eleanor Christiansen and Costas (Gus) Poulos