The Beat Boys Band from the Resurrection Jamboree

The Beat Boys Band from the Resurrection Jamboree. (left to right) Tom McDonald,Dick Reilly,Johnnie Brennan,Ed Reilly and Tom Mooney on the drums.

4 Comments

GBenecke GBenecke

Re: The Beat Boys Band from the Resurrection Jamboree

Great pic!  although the Confraternity dances were dominated by "The Epics", I loved when the "Beat Boys" performed
Tommy McDonald Tommy McDonald

Re: The Beat Boys Band from the Resurrection Jamboree

Who were "The Epics"?

Jim Cooney Jim Cooney

Re: The Beat Boys Band from the Resurrection Jamboree

This post was updated on .
Tommy  you know they were that other band.

Tommy McDonald Tommy McDonald

Re: The Beat Boys Band from the Resurrection Jamboree

Sure do remember that other band. We out played them to become the house band. How could you forget, you were our manager. Right Jim.