The Bartholomay Rowboat

Richard Bartholomay: The Bartholomay rowboat underway in Shellbank Creek. In the boat are my Uncle and Aunt Joseph and Mabel Bernius; the little one is myself. The old timers of St. James Church should recognize my Uncles name. The big question I have is what is in the background? I believe it's the West side of Shell bank Creek showing that little community that was over there. It is approximately across from Lester Court I believe. It (the community) had a name but I can't recall what it was. (Courtesy Richard Bartholomay)