Early GB Little League

8 Comments

james.fetter@cyberwind.net james.fetter@cyberwind.net

Re: Little League

This is the first comment entry for this picture.
Webmaster
James N. Fetter
mary Ray Redmond mary Ray Redmond

Re: Little League

Good start Jim. you have been busy.
Bob C Bob C

Re: Little League

This photo is from 1955 Gerritsen Beach Little League game. Ed Hughes is pitching to an unknown batter, it was sent to gerritsen memories by Jim McBurney also known as Jimmy Mac during his singing career.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
Bob C Bob C

Re: Little League

I was in the Beach on Wednesday and I took a trip down the Avenue. I stopped by the Little League to see how it looked, It really looks nice with hurricane fences all around the field. They had the Memorial for the 6 residents that died on 9/11 which they did a great job on. They have storage trailers, the field is well groomed, they even have a portable toilet. Thinking back to our day of the wood bat and a field not quite as good as today's field I think the results were the same, a bunch of kids having fun on a ball field. The one thing I can't understand after all these years is why is there still only one field.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
hanuram123 hanuram123

Re: Little League

If you are searching any calendar then you click our website.In this site we create a attractive calendar this will be very useful for you. May 2017 calendar
hanuram123 hanuram123

June 2017 Calendar

When you use any calendar then our printable calendar help you. So visit our website.
June 2017 calendar
sai20 sai20

Re: Little League

monusingh monusingh