Jim Fetter USAF 1966-70

1 Comment

Donald R. Purkess Donald R. Purkess

Re: Jim Fetter USAF 1966-70

Jimmy, as I said about Bobs photo, we were just KIDS! But we served our country! Thank you for you service! Don Purkess, U.S. ARMY, M.P. 1968-1972

In a message dated 11/11/2014 1:37:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.

http://ourgerritsenbeach-com-photo-gallery.1062859.n5.nabble.com/Jim-Fetter-USAF-1966-70-tp5706846.html
To start a new topic under A Salute To Gerritsen Beach Veterans, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OurGerritsenBeach.Com Photo Gallery, click here.
NAML