Jay Devine's house 1969

Taken at Jay Devine's house the day after Mike Zang arrived home from Vietnam in late March of 1969 (L to R Jay Devine, Mike Zang, ?, Ken Zang). (Contributed by Ken Zang)

5 Comments

Mickey Theodorou Mickey Theodorou

Re: Jay Devine's house 1969

Hello JJ it's Mickey Theodorou who lived at 16 Fane court now living in Fl it would be get to hear from you my home # 352-242-9112 Cell # 407-492-8862 Take care for now Mickey
Bob C Bob C

Re: Jay Devine's house 1969

Hi Mickey
So nice talking to you yesterday, felt like a kid again. My telephone numbers are 732-356-4898 home, 347-277-1645 cell, my address: 376 Windfall Lane, Somerset, NJ, 08873.
Hopefully we'll see each other when I go to Florida.
Bobby

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015, Mickey Theodorou [via OurGerritsenBeach.Com Photo Gallery] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello JJ it's Mickey Theodorou who lived at 16 Fane court now living in Fl it would be get to hear from you my home # 352-242-9112 Cell # 407-492-8862 Take care for now Mickey

http://ourgerritsenbeach-com-photo-gallery.1062859.n5.nabble.com/Jay-Devine-s-house-1969-tp4859081p5706867.html
To start a new topic under People, email ml-node+s1062859n4795877h35@...
To unsubscribe from OurGerritsenBeach.Com Photo Gallery, click here.
NAML
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
Mickey Theodorou Mickey Theodorou

Re: Jay Devine's house 1969

bobby I'm standing you some photos when your done just mail them back to me ok...also I'm sending some business cards that I use ....Thanks Mickey Theodorou
Donald R. Purkess Donald R. Purkess

Re: Jay Devine's house 1969

Bob C Bob C

Re: Jay Devine's house 1969

Hi Mickey, good send as many photos as you want I will scan them and post them to our gerritsen beach site, I won't post the business cards lol. I told Bobby Olson i talked to you and he thought it was great and wanted to know all about you and how you were. We have to keep in touch we aren't getting any younger. Don't forget join facebook and our site.
Talk soon
Bobby

http://ourgerritsenbeach-com-photo-gallery.1062859.n5.nabble.com/Jay-Devine-s-house-1969-tp4859081p5706869.html