Ice Pond 21 Dictum Ct

Ice pond in Patrick Roach's yard on the corner of Everett and Dictum at 21 Dictum Court around 1966. House to the left is 24 Dictum Court; to the right is 20 Dictum Court. Skaters from left to right are Joan Zatsky, ?, Susan Witkowski, Peggy Devine, Kenneth Thompson, Nirmin Killoglough (sp), Donna Lynch, Linda Thompson, Theresa Roach, and Frankie Witkowski. Photo was taken by Patrick's uncle, Jack Lynch. (Courtesy Patrick Roach)

2 Comments

DeanaLM DeanaLM

Re: Ice Pond 21 Dictum Ct

Wow! Great pic. I lived at 12 Dictum in the 70's, moved  in 81 but had played in this very spot all the time I was very good friends with Eddie Roach & they had a big pool in this spot when I was growing up there. Brings back ALOT of wonderful memories.
rizwanali123 rizwanali123

Re: Ice Pond 21 Dictum Ct

Ice pond in Patrick Roach's yard on the corner of Everett and Dictum at 21 Dictum Court around 1966.
https://thereceipttemplate.com/
https://multiplicationtable.org/
https://storyboardtemplates.net/