Bottom Left to Right: Joe Flynn,Mike McClosky ,Tom Moore (Courtesy Greg Thives)

2 Comments

Jim Cooney Jim Cooney

Re: Greg Thives and Friends Plumb 2nd St. 1957

That is some picture do you know where Richie Hass is and Greg
Bob C Bob C

Re: Greg Thives and Friends Plumb 2nd St. 1957

Hi Jim, yes Greg is in Allentown, Pa I saw him about 3 months ago for dinner, Richie Haas is in Long Island, NY I saw him at the Tamaqua in 2009 for St Patricks Day. They are both retired, we had a small get together set up by Tommy Cavanagh.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.