Christmas 1961 84 Dictum Ct

Barbara Theroux and Tina Catherwood Christmas 1961 84 Dictum Ct. (Courtesy Bob Catherwood)

2 Comments

rguarante rguarante

Re: Christmas 1961 84 Dictum Ct

MY PARENTS ARNOLD&LUCILLE  GUARANTE  GOT MARRIED AND HAD THEIR RECEPTION IN  BARBARA THEROUX  HOUSE IN 1945.   I SPENT  EVERY HOLIDAY OVER THEIR WITH  MY FAMILY.  BARBARA AND  I  DANCED TO CHUBBY CHECKER  THE TWIST.   AND PLAYED WITH OUR WHOLLA HOOPS  IN THE SIDE T.V.  ROOM.   THANKS FOR ALL MY CHILD HOOD AND FAMILY MEMORIES BY PUTING THAT PICTURE ON THE NET.  YOU REALLY MADE ME SMILE TODAY BECAUSE ALL THOSE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE LONG GONE  IN HEAVEN....    KEEP COMING WITH THE PICTURES. HAVE NO BROTHERS OR SISTERS.   ONLY THESE GREAT MEMORIES  AND FRIENDS THAT ARE LEFT TO KEEP US SMILING UNTIL THE DAY WERE GONE TOO.    LOVE YOU ALL  BOBBY GUARANTE
Bob C Bob C

Re: Christmas 1961 84 Dictum Ct

Tina was best friends with Barbara, and Mildred best friends with my Mom, great family I also spent a lot of occasions with them. Barbara is living on Burnett St now, my sister Tina passed away in 1996, everyone else is gone now for many years. Thank you for the compliment, I'll try to find more photos, if you have any scan them and send to the webmaster and I'll post them.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.