Bob Catherwood USAF1966-70

2 Comments

Donald R. Purkess Donald R. Purkess

Re: Bob Catherwood USAF1966-70

Bob, we were all just KIDS! but we did our duty! Thank you,Bob!

In a message dated 11/11/2014 1:44:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.

http://ourgerritsenbeach-com-photo-gallery.1062859.n5.nabble.com/Bob-Catherwood-USAF1966-70-tp5706848.html
To start a new topic under A Salute To Gerritsen Beach Veterans, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OurGerritsenBeach.Com Photo Gallery, click here.
NAML
Bob C Bob C

Re: Bob Catherwood USAF1966-70

Thank You Don, yes we were kids we did our duty, thank you for your service Don.
Please put your military photo on both sites on FB OGB and SBM
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.