Bartlett Place

Cookie Ferro in front of his house on Bartlett Place. (Courtesy Dan Tedesco)

9 Comments

Dee Keenan Dee Keenan

Re: Bartlett Place

Cookie's brother, Richie, was married to my sister, Joan Aitken....Looking at Cookie on his motorcycle, he (Cookie) resembles Elvis
Bob C Bob C

Re: Bartlett Place

Everybody is related in the Beach lol, He does look like a young Elvis. Is he related to Barney Ferro.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
Dee Keenan Dee Keenan

Bartlett Place

Bob~
Thanks for your response...I wanted to answer you on GB, but (it) said I wasn't registered!...Don't understand....Dee Keenan~

Re: Bartlett Place

Dee, when you say GB do you mean here or Facebook, you are registered here on both Forum and Photo.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
Dee Keenan Dee Keenan

Re: Bartlett Place

I'm talking about the new GB....and yes, we had a marvelous childhood!

Bob C Bob C

Re: Bartlett Place

Are you on Facebook Dee, if so we could invite you.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
Dee Keenan Dee Keenan

Re: Bartlett Place

No I'm not on Facebook. ~~~Dee

Dee Keenan Dee Keenan

Re: Bartlett Place

I never knew there was a Barney Ferro!..Richie Ferro was my brother-in0law, & my husband was Barney Keenan.
Bob C Bob C

Re: Bartlett Place

Dee I thought you meant OGB on Facebook, here you register for Photo Gallery, Forum and the Main page(Green background) I know it is a lot but once you register once you are in.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.