Anne Doughty and John Tedesco's wedding 1975

Anne Doughty and John Tedesco's wedding 1975.(courtesy Anne Doughty Tedesco)

1 Comment

Tobias3 Tobias3

Re: Anne Doughty and John Tedesco's wedding 1975

Wow,, couple’s looking so amazing and super cute. I must say they are made for each other. Next month I am also getting married and it’s a small wedding in Washington. It will be simple beach wedding and with simple beach wedding ideas that we found at a really reliable site https://www.bestpricefavors.com/product-category/wedding-favors-decorations-supplies/beach-wedding-ideas-destination-weddings/ we have done almost all arrangements. Now eagerly waiting for the day.