Allyn Austin

Allyn Austin, 1957, in his yard on Joval Court. (Courtesy Janice Katzer Porter)

5 Comments

Hil Hil

Re: Allen Austin

Allyn is the way his name was spelt...What a handsome guy
Bob C Bob C

Re: Allen Austin

Thank you Hil, were you related to Allyn.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
Hil Hil

Re: Allyn Austin

Yes I am related.I am his daughter.He still lives in the beach and enjoys it there although he is in poor health..I feel he is in his comfort zone.and it is still paradise for him.How do you know Allyn?(my Dad)
Bob C Bob C

Re: Allyn Austin

I don't know your Dad, this photo was posted at Gerritsen Memories(which is no longer active) and we wanted to preserve all the great history of the Beach so we brought all the photos here. It was posted by Janice Katzer Porter, do you know this lady, at Gerritsen Memories.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
Hil Hil

Re: Allyn Austin

My Dad Allyn Austin passed in July of 2017 would love to be able to print this pic