1959 GBLL Mr Pete Londis Receiving Award from Mr Donnelly

1959 GBLL Mr Pete Londis Receiving Award from Mr Donnelly. Courtesy Rich and Ed Reilly)

2 Comments

poppajoe poppajoe

Re: 1959 GBLL Mr Steve Londis Receiving Award from Mr Donnelly

Thats Pete Londis not Steve
Bob C Bob C

Re: 1959 GBLL Mr Steve Londis Receiving Award from Mr Donnelly

Thank you poppajoe, His oldest son grew up with me his name was Peter another son was Steve so I guess we got mixed up, I'm correcting it ASAP.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.