(Courtesy Rich and Ed Reilly)

2 Comments

Jim Cooney Jim Cooney

Re: 1959 GBLL League Directors

Lets put some names on these gentleman Spelling isn't going to be correct. : top row  Bill Ringwood, Tony Castaline, Andy DeBonis, Mr D., Jerry Cornnilly, Pat Irwin, Jerry Montosano (I think) bottom row:  Pop Fazio, Ralph Celento, Pete Londis, ?????, ??????
Bob C Bob C

Re: 1959 GBLL League Directors

Thank you Jimmy, great job, please check out the other photos maybe you can help there too.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.