Bottom Row: Johnny Pagnoni, Eddie Reilly, Bobby Nanes, Jimmy Farrell, Jimmy Cincola, ? Nadel, Dennis Downey. (Courtesy Rich and Ed Reilly)

6 Comments

Jim O'Hagan Jim O'Hagan

Re: 1959 GBLL All Star Team

The player next to me 2nd from left top row is Joe Cody,the player between Mr. Reilly and and john Cosgrove is Roy Wilkerson and the first player kneeling on the left is Johnny Pagnoni and i think the other player kneeling between Jimmy Cincola and Dennis Downey his last name was Nadel but i'm not 100%
Bob C Bob C

Re: 1959 GBLL All Star Team

Thank You Jimmy, I will add the names right now.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
Bob C Bob C

Re: 1959 GBLL All Star Team

Jimmy, the kid between Joe Cody and Jay Lanzerotta isn't his last name Nelson.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.
Jim O'Hagan Jim O'Hagan

Re: 1959 GBLL All Star Team

 I remember the kid but for the life of me i can't remember his name,sorry!
Jim Cooney Jim Cooney

Re: 1959 GBLL All Star Team

Could the kid between Jimmy Cincola and Dennis Downey be Phil Diamond his father was a mgr in the minors.
Bob C Bob C

Re: 1959 GBLL All Star Team

I remember the face but don't remember the name, I'll take a look at the PS 277 photos to see if he's in there.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.