1949

St. James 1949 confirmation class.  (Left to right): Top row: Robert Furey, Arnold Thonnesen, ?, Donald Leich, Robert Cummings. 2nd from top: Donald Prevett, ?, Fred Maxwell, Arnold Thonnesen, Bruce Hogg, Bruce Katzer, Wallace Nolan, Richard Hatfield, Richard Ochal, Michael Skaar. 3rd row from top:   Caryl Johnson, Joan Hartshorne, Joyce Martinson, Dorothy Olsen, Gretchen Lober, Margaret Haas, Mary Ann Hintze, Janice Katzer. Bottom row: Ruth Porter, Mary Lu David, Dolores Aitken, Rev. Smith, Betty Becker,  Mary Hanna, Jeanette Wood. Unidentified are Edward Anderson, Craig Miller, Karl Swanson. (Courtesy Janice Katzer Porter)

2 Comments

Dee Keenan Dee Keenan

Re: 1949

Looking at the photo of the 1949 class from ST. James, the young boy on the top row, standing next to Robert Fury,was Arnold Thonnesen.

Arnold died about 7-8 years ago....Although he lived in Penn. and I in FL, we still keep in touch with each other till his death......He was a wonderful guy!

~Dee Keenan   née  Aitken
Bob C Bob C

Re: 1949

Thank you Dee for the input, I added Arnold Thonnesen name, we really appreciate it.
The Beach was paradise for us kids, what a nice place to grow up.